Project H.O.P.E. of Coastal Georgia is EXCITED to announce that we will be awarding a Deserving 2021 High School Senior with a $500.00 Scholarship within the Liberty County Community.
Scholarship Guidelines and Criteria
- The Scholarship Applicant must be a graduating senior residing in Liberty County who plans are to major in Psychology, Education, and/or Social Work
- The Scholarship Application and all supporting documents required must be submitted prior to the scholarship application deadline.
- Supporting documentation required includes: Acceptance Letter into institution of Higher Learning, High School Transcript(s), and Recommendation and Reference Letters.
- The Scholarship Applicant must completed and submit the required Scholarship Essays for review.
- Scholarship Application and Required Supporting Documentation are due for submission, no later than April 24, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- Supporting Documentation can be mailed for: Dr. Karla L. Sapp
P.O. Box 354
Midway, Georgia 31320
Link to Electronic Scholarship Application: Helping Other People Exist Scholarship Application